PLEASE NOTE: Items purchased during our End Of Season Sale are not eligible for a refund. Exchange or store credit only. Please choose carefully.
All shoes can be returned via post or in person at our Chapel St store:
65 Chapel St
Windsor, Victoria, 3181
We know it is extremely difficult to ensure the perfect fit, especially when shopping online, so we highly recommend you try your new shoes on carpet or a soft clean surface to make sure they fit before wearing them out.
Shoes must be returned in the same condition in which you received them. We are unable to provide returns on worn items.
In case they are not quite perfect, you can return them to us for an exchange, store credit or refund.
CONDITIONS FOR THE RETURN OF GOODS:
1. Shoes must be returned within 2 weeks of purchase for a refund, and within 4 weeks from date of purchase for a store credit or exchange.
2. Shoes must be returned in the same condition in which you received them. There must be no signs of wear on the shoes.
3. They must be packed in their original box. If posting items back, please wrap the box in paper or in a mail bag. Please do not attach tape or stamps or write directly onto the box. If this condition is not met, then they may not be eligible for return or you may incur a box replacement fee.
4. Please DO NOT mark package “Return to Sender”. You will need to pay return shipping costs.
5. Socks cannot be returned due to health and safety requirements.
Exchanged items will incur additional postage charges.
If you need a copy of the returns form, click here
If you've received your shoes and you believe they are faulty, please contact us as soon as possible. Every brand deals with potential faults differently, and our staff will advise you on how to proceed.
You can contact our friendly staff via phone on (03) 9510 2843 or email at email@example.com if you are having any problems or queries.