We know it is extremely difficult to ensure the perfect fit, especially when shopping online, so we highly recommend you try your new shoes on carpet or a soft clean surface to make sure they fit before wearing them out.
Shoes must be returned in the same condition in which you received them. We are unable to provide returns on worn items.
In case they are not quite perfect, you can return them to us for an exchange, store credit or refund.
Please note: we are not currently offering refunds for items purchased on sale/at clearance, only exchanges or store credits.
CONDITIONS FOR THE RETURN OF GOODS:
1. Shoes must be returned within 2 weeks of purchase for a refund, and within 4 weeks from date of purchase for a store credit or exchange.
2. Shoes must be returned in the same condition in which you received them. There must be no signs of wear on the shoes.
3. They must be packed in their original box. If posting items back, please wrap the box in paper or in a mail bag. Please do not attach tape or stamps or write directly onto the box. If this condition is not met, then they may not be eligible for return or you may incur a box replacement fee.
4. Please DO NOT mark package “Return to Sender”. You will need to pay return shipping costs. Postage costs are only refunded on faulty stock.
5. Socks cannot be returned due to health and safety requirements.
If you believe your item is faulty, please contact us directly and we will advise you on how to proceed.
Exchanged items will incur additional postage charges.
If you need a print out copy of the returns from, click here
Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff via phone on (03) 9510 2843 or email at email@example.com if you are having any problems.